The main problem is that Christians try and down play the importance of the Old Testament, or the Old Covenant. What they do not realize or forget is that Christianity has its roots in Judaism and the Covenant of Moses. Before the main part of this lesson gets started, here are the results of last months poll: "What do we do with Old Testament Laws?" .
- 27% said, Keep the ones on morality but ditch the ones on ceremonies.
- 27% said, Practice some of the ceremonies except the ones Jesus himself became.
- 22% said, Listen to all of them, Jesus did not change them only became part of them.
- 11% said, Do away with all of them, Jesus changed/fulfilled them.
- 11% said, I have no clue.
- The death He died, He died to sin once for all